Every i2c Technologies video surveillance system comes complete with i2c VMS Advanced IP Video Management Software. i2c VMS is a powerful, easy to use tool for collecting, managing, and distributing key video and supports a limitless number of cameras.
Easy to Set-Up Management Software
i2c VMS video management software is designed for easy installation and use. i2c VMS operates on all Microsoft based server/desktop hardware and virtual servers. With Microsoft Active Directory integration there is no need for a separate login to access the system.
Easy to Use Archive System
i2c VMS allows users to search archived video using filters such as: time of day, camera location, date range, PTZ guard tour position, and motion and access control triggers. Easy to use thumbnail images make finding videos even faster. No more spending hours fast forwarding through video to ﬁnd an event.
Easy to Share Video
i2c VMS Video Management Software makes sharing key video easy in an open-standard video format, eliminating the hassle of downloading special software to play back video.
Stay Connected with Remote Monitoring
With remote monitoring, i2c VMS makes it easy to stay in control of your system wherever you are. The remote system accessibility feature enables you to view and control your cameras in real-time from any mobile or desktop device. i2c VMS alerts can keep you informed when perimeter or camera sensors are triggered, sending a picture snapshot of the event via email or text.
Save Time and Money
Each i2c VMS license includes remote set-up and conﬁguration and technical support by our U.S. based tech support personnel, which frees up your IT staff to concentrate on your business. There are no server fees, desktop fees, or recurring charges with i2c VMS, only a one-time license fee per camera.
Spyware Protected Software
i2c Technologies is dedicated to installing world-class equipment that is free of spyware and is easy to install and update. Our IT staff are experts in video surveillance technology and have been working with cutting edge solutions for over a decade.
FEEDBACK FROM OUR AXIS IP VIDEO SURVEILLANCE CLIENTS
Exciting Features and Benefits
- Remote Video Management System Health Monitoring sends email or text notifications of faulty system devices.
- Video files are tagged with an authentication code to insure that video has not been altered
- Multi-View Interface allows any combination of window sizes, and viewing of multiple real-time cameras
- Archived video is quick and easy to locate using pull down menus that enable the user to find key footage in seconds
- Uses limited bandwidth and works extremely well with a cellular based data connection
- Uses both physical sensors and video analytics to control PTZ (Pan, Tilt and Zoom) cameras