The Axis Q3505-VE Mk II Network Dome Camera features Axis Enhanced Light Finder Technology, specially optimized for forensic purposes even in poor lighting conditions or darkness. This network dome camera boasts an exceptionally sharp 1080p image quality and a rugged, low profile design capable of withstanding at least 50 Joules of impact. Axis Zipstream technology reduces bandwidth and storage requirements without losing high-quality resolution. Order the Axis Q3505-VE Network Dome Camera for an affordable, durable surveillance solution perfect for outdoor and low light applications.
Fixed Dome AXIS Q3505 VE Camera Captures 1080p HD
The AXIS Q3505-VE Dome Camera is a viable surveillance solution with enhanced Lightfnder technology and WDR Forensic Capture. Crisp image quality is guaranteed regardless of lighting conditions. WDR Forensic Capture balances out your footage when there are both bright and darker areas in the shot. The AXIS Q3505-VE Dome Camera offers a variety of viewing angles with Standard lens (3-9 mm) and telephoto lens (9-22 mm). This Q3505-VE Camera achieves up to 120 fps in 720p HD, and 30 fps in 1080p, and is ideally suited for identifying fast moving objects and people in harsh environments and under poor lighting conditions. AXIS cameras from i2c Technologies are top-of-the-line and provide world-class surveillance for nearly any application or industry.
Axis Q3505-VE Network Dome Camera Key Features
- Axis Enhanced Light Finder Technology specially optimized for low light conditions
- Durable Design capable of withstanding at least 50 Joules of impact
- Available with standard 3-9mm lens or a high performance telephoto 9-22mm lens
- Designed for harsh environments and built to withstand temperatures ranging -50 to 60 degrees Celsius
- Features Axis Zipstream technology to minimize bandwidth and storage requirements
- Highly Affordable while maintaining excellent surveillance performance